Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Sweater

Go down 
+5
Trees
Stevie
Distress
Recishu
Ava Cadavra
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ava Cadavra
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Ava Cadavra

Female
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-03-10

The Sweater Empty
PostSubject: The Sweater   The Sweater Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 2:45 pm

-=Chapter 1=-

Once upon a time, my mom bought me a blue sweater. I liked it. It rocked. I like things that rock. Once, I took it to school. I do not like school. It does NOT rock! Go to hell, non-rocker! Weird Boy got my sweater and kissed it. What a Weird Boy...Go away, Weird Boy! I slapped the Weird boy. That Weird Boy does NOT rock! He cried. Crybaby. Crybabies do NOT rock! Teacher spanked me. She does NOT rock, either! All go to hell, you damned non-rockers! I went home. I like my home. My home rocks! I went outside with Dog. Dog rocks! Go to heaven, rocker! Dog pushed me from behind. I fell into mud. My sweater got dirty. Mud does NOT rock. Dog does NOT rock. Go to hell, Dog! I ran inside to clean my sweater. I gave it to Mom. You go, Mom! Mom rocks! She took sweater and put it in Washer Machine. You go, Washer Machine! You rock!

-=End of Chapter 1=-
Back to top Go down
Recishu
Staff
Staff
Recishu

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-02-28

The Sweater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sweater   The Sweater Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 4:59 pm

What teh feck?
Back to top Go down
Ava Cadavra
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Ava Cadavra

Female

The Sweater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sweater   The Sweater Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 2:34 pm

-=Chapter 2: Weird Boy strikes=-

I took Sweater to school. School does not rock. I hate non-rockers! Go to hell, non-rocking school! I put Sweater in the cubby. I like tah cubby! Go cubby! I went to play with Blocks. I love tah Blocks! They ROCK. Out loud. Beautiful colors. You go, Blocks! I go back to my cubby. Weird Boy is standing there. Go away, Weird Boy! You're weird! Weird Boy leaves. I take out Sweater. Sweater? Sweater? Where is my Sweater? My Sweater is missing. Missing Sweater does NOT rock! I cry. Teacher comes. Hi Teacher! What it do, Teacher? Teacher gives Sweater to me. Yay! Sweater! Teacher, you rock. Out loud! Weird Boy took it. Dammit Weird Boy! I kick Weird Boy. He cries. Crybabies do NOT rock. Teacher spanks me. Teacher, you rock no longer! Go to Hell, non-rocking losers!

End of Chapter 2
Back to top Go down
Distress
Staff
Staff
Distress

Female
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-03-11

The Sweater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sweater   The Sweater Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 6:36 am

lmaoooo. AVA YOU SO ROCK !
Back to top Go down
Stevie
Staff
Staff

Number of posts : 5

The Sweater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sweater   The Sweater Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 6:36 am

lmao

That was the funniest story ever.I likeeee
Back to top Go down
Ava Cadavra
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Ava Cadavra

Female

The Sweater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sweater   The Sweater Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 2:44 pm

-=Chapter 3: Sweater in a fight=-

I'm at school. Non-rocking school. New student, says Teacher. I like new! It rocks! New Student comes in. What a strange New Student. Hi New Student! What it do? New Student is walking strange. How strange New Student walks. Special Ed, says Teacher. Special Ed? Who's that? What a rocking name...Special Ava. Oty. New Student sits by me. New Student is weird. Weird Boy's cousin? New Student is drooling. New Student is making strange noises. I have fear! New Student touches Sweater. I do not like that! Does NOT rock! I throw Sweater at New Student. New Student screams! Does not rock! My ears! Sweater fights New Student. Go, Sweater, go! Sweater is winning! You go, Sweater! New Student stops moving. How strange. Teacher takes New Student away. Good job, Sweater. Good-Bye, New Student. See you tomorrow!

-=End of Chapter 3=-
Back to top Go down
Ava Cadavra
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Ava Cadavra

Female

The Sweater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sweater   The Sweater Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 3:00 pm

-=Chapter 4: Picnic=-

Mom says, Picnic! I like picnics. Food. Rocks. I take Sweater. Sweater goes, or I no go! Mom let's me. You go, Mom! I take Blanket and Basket. Hello, rockers! We go to meadow. Mom let's me play before I eat. I like to play. Oty. I take Sweater. I see Squirrel. Hello, Squirrel! You rock! I pick up a nut. Squirrel takes the nut. Non-rocking Squirrel! I chase Squirrel. Squirrel runs for life. Come back, Squirrel! Squirrel hides in hole. Come out! I throw rocks. Squirrel screams. I hit Squirrel on the head. Squirrel falls. Strange. Squirrel no move! Strange. I take nut. I taste it. It does NOT rock! I throw at Squirrel. Have it, I says to it. Squirrel no say anything. No ty? I kick squirrel. Blood. Squirrel made me bleed! Retarded Squirrel! I run back to Mom. We eat. Nuts fall. Who throw that nut, non-rockers? Squirrels appear. How strange. They mad. At who? Squeek, they says. Revenge, says Mom, Someone kill other Squirrel - Someone in blue Sweater. Who could it be? I scream and run for life! Sweater comes, too. Sweater goes, or I no go! Oty.

End of Chapter 4=-
Back to top Go down
Ava Cadavra
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Ava Cadavra

Female

The Sweater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sweater   The Sweater Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 3:02 pm

-=Notice=-

The Sweater will now be having Polls! They rock! You can find them in the Polls section. Oty.
Back to top Go down
Ava Cadavra
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Ava Cadavra

Female

The Sweater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sweater   The Sweater Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 5:03 pm

-=Chapter 5: New Student Attacks!=-

I do not like school. It does NOT rock. New Student is back, say Teacher. Oh goody! Sweater won a fight against New Student. You go, Sweater! New Student comes in. Still a strange walker. How strange. Strange as Weird Boy. Go away, Weird Boy! New Student sits by me. Again. Hi New Student! What it do? 'Sup my <warning,thefollowingwordmayoffend> nigga? </warning,thefollowingwordmayoffend> New Student sees Sweater. He screams. His screams do NOT rock! Weird Boy slaps him. You go, Weird Boy! For once. You rock! Out loud! New Student breathes heavily. How strange. New Student swings his arms around! Duck, people, duck! New Student, you do NOT rock! Weird Boy touches me. Get away, Weird Boy! You rock no longer, non-rocking-used-to-rock loser! He swings at Sweater. Sweateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer! I run for Sweater. Teacher pushes me down! Nooooooooooo, you non-rocking mother ****er!!! Sweater falls at last second. You go, Sweater. Sweater flies at New Student and puts him in sleeper hold. Orly? New Student falls and twitches. Sweater saves the day! Oty.

-=End of Chapter 5=-
Back to top Go down
Trees
Staff
Staff
Trees

Male
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-03-13

The Sweater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sweater   The Sweater Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 7:21 pm

Chapter 5 has GOT to be the best one so far! LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/qwertylolq
Ava Cadavra
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Ava Cadavra

Female

The Sweater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sweater   The Sweater Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 7:27 pm

-=Chapter 6-1: Heat=-

Saturday rocks! No school! No Teacher, no Weird Boy, no crazy New Student! Oty. It's hot outside. How hot. Non-rocking heat! Go away, or I'll slap you! I have shorts and my sweater. No shoes. Yippee! I like barefootedness! I step on the heated concrete of outside. OUCH! HOTNESS! I scream. Dog barks. Hello, Dog! What it do, Dog? Dog barks louder. Shuttup! I get up. OUCH! HOTNESS! I drag my body to the grass. Hello, Worm. Worm lives outside. Worm climbs on my toes. Oty. Dog barks and pushes me. Non-rocking Dog! Go away! Can you not see I'm in the middle of a conversation with Worm?!?! Gawd! I run inside. Mom is inside. Hi, Mom! What it do, Mom? I take sweater and put it in the Washer Machine...(To be cont.)

-=End of Chapter 6-1=-
Back to top Go down
Ava Cadavra
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Ava Cadavra

Female

The Sweater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sweater   The Sweater Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 7:47 pm

-=Chapter 6-2: Different Sweater, and Heated Teacher=-

Mom puts red socks in Washer Machine with blue Sweater. Red socks keep Sweater company. You go, red socks! After 5 minutes, they are done! You go, Washer Machine! I throw out blue shirt, blue pants, purple sweater, and red socks. Where is Sweater? Sweater? Sweater? WHERE ARE YOU?! Weird Boy strikes? New Student's revenge? I look for knife. Mom stops me. They take Sweater! Non-rocking, Mom! Mom says, Sweater purple - Mix with red socks. CURSED RED SOCKS!!!!! DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!!

Monday

I take purple Sweater to school. I am sad. Cursed red socks...Non-rocking socks...Teacher checks me out. What strangeness...She says I look good. Stranger...Wait - What is she looking at?! Non-rocking Teacher, go look at someone else's butt! Recess. I like Recess. It rocks! Out loud! I go back to the class to get my jump rope. I hear noise from the closet. What strange noise. I open door. Teacher is naked! Other lady is naked! They hold each other! That does NOT rock! They lunge at me. Sweater jumps and ties them together. You go, Sweater! Principal comes in. Hi, Principal! What it do? She says Teacher is on fire...Hotness?! New Teacher. Strange....Teacher on vacation? You go, Sweater!

-=End of Chapter 6-2=-
Back to top Go down
Trees
Staff
Staff
Trees

Male

The Sweater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sweater   The Sweater Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 8:41 pm

LMFAO! I lvoe the part about the noWierd boy or evil New Student. LOL
I burst out laughing at "Worm climbs on my toes. Oty." LOL
I felt so sad for Ava when the sweater was demolished. D= *Cries* ;;
Keep up the good work! >=D
You've inspired me to make a series. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Ava Cadavra
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Ava Cadavra

Female

The Sweater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sweater   The Sweater Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 8:50 pm

Trees wrote:

x3 'Cause I'm so cool and hip. Cowabunga, dood!...Isn't that what you hippity-hop kids say these days? xD
Back to top Go down
Recishu
Staff
Staff
Recishu

The Sweater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sweater   The Sweater Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 9:51 pm

Ava Cadavra wrote:
Trees wrote:

x3 'Cause I'm so cool and hip. Cowabunga, dood!...Isn't that what you hippity-hop kids say these days? xD

That was the 80s

Your off by 2 decades
Back to top Go down
Ava Cadavra
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Ava Cadavra

Female

The Sweater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sweater   The Sweater Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 2:26 pm

Recishu wrote:
Ava Cadavra wrote:
Trees wrote:

That was the 80s

Your off by 2 decades

Odarnit!>.<
Back to top Go down
Ava Cadavra
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Ava Cadavra

Female

The Sweater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sweater   The Sweater Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 2:48 pm

Chapter 7: The Library

I'm at non-rocking school. We go-go library! says Submarine Teacher. Submarine Teacher....What a rocking name....Submarine Teacher Ava. Oty. We walk to library. Books! So many, many books! Old Lady comes. Hello, Old Lady. What it do? "Library-Anne*," says Submarine Teacher. Library-Anne. Who be that? What a rocking name...Library-Ava. Oty. Get book, says Old Lady. Other kids go. Where they go? I leave. I see a book. I like it. I WANT it. It's too high. Oh dear! Old Lady comes. What it do? She reaches for book. No! Mine! I wanted it first! I kick her. She scrmz. Mating call of the Old Lady? How strange...Submarine Teacher comes. Hello, Submarine Teacher. What it do? Old Lady rips library card. How strange...Exercise? She gives me detention slip. Oty, Old Lady.

End of Chapter 7

*Library-Anne is the mispronounced version of "Librarian."
Back to top Go down
Ava Cadavra
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Ava Cadavra

Female

The Sweater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sweater   The Sweater Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 3:06 pm

Are you The Sweater's #1 fan? Do you know EVERYTHING about The Sweater? Then go to http://myonlinequiz.com/quiz.asp?id=34553 to take the The Sweater quiz, TODAY!!!! Oty.
Back to top Go down
Trees
Staff
Staff
Trees

Male

The Sweater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sweater   The Sweater Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 5:07 pm

Ava Cadavra wrote:
Are you The Sweater's #1 fan? Do you know EVERYTHING about The Sweater? Then go to http://myonlinequiz.com/quiz.asp?id=34553 to take the The Sweater quiz, TODAY!!!! Oty.

Your Results:
Number Wrong: 1
Number Correct: 9
Score: 90.00%

Poor me. I have dishonored The Sweater. ;-;
Back to top Go down
Recishu
Staff
Staff
Recishu

The Sweater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sweater   The Sweater Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 7:41 pm

Your Results:
Number Wrong: 0
Number Correct: 10
Score: 100.00%

woo? lol
Back to top Go down
Ava Cadavra
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Ava Cadavra

Female

The Sweater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sweater   The Sweater Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 10:22 pm

xD Good job!
Back to top Go down
Ava Cadavra
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Ava Cadavra

Female

The Sweater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sweater   The Sweater Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 2:43 pm

-=Chapter 8: Furcadia=-

Mom bought Computer. Oty, Mom. You rock! Go, Mom, go! We buy internet. Oty, again. I get on. Sweater clicks buttons. Sweater finds Furcadia. Hello, Furcadia! What it do? I get a name. I put in password. Password is--. Cannot download, says Computer. What? I click again. Cannot download, says Computer. I heard you the first time! Oty. Sweater presses more buttons. Downloading, says Computer. Oty, Sweater. You rock! Strange...I am an animal...Strange. Sweater moves animal. Finds Mystic Homes. Hello, Mystic Homes. What it do? Iced is there. Iced? Who that? Sweater presses even more buttons. Iced hires Ava! Oty, Iced! SPAMMER! screams Iced. Spammer? Who that? What a rocking name...Ava-er. Oty. Iced hides. Strange...Iced hides? Strange...Strange animal comes. Looks like deformed rat.* Begins to put strange fish tanks down. What strange decorating...But ty! Iced scrmz! Strange rat moves towards her. Sweater presses button. Rat disappears....Strange....Magic strange rat? Iced hugs Ava. Oty. Hero! says Iced. Oty? Iced is strange. Go away, Iced! You semi-do-not-rock! Oty!

-=End of Chapter 8=-

*: Musteline
Back to top Go down
Ava Cadavra
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Ava Cadavra

Female

The Sweater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sweater   The Sweater Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 3:09 pm

-=Chapter 9: Fabled Stone=-

I'm in school, again. Non-rocking school, go to Hell! Submarine Teacher makes us read. Makes us read "Fabled Stone," by some non-rocking person named Plants-or-something-like-that. We get in groups. Submarine Teacher assigns. Non-rocking Submarine Teacher! She puts me with Weird Boy and New Student. Strange people...Go away! We read, "Sean walked by me, and farted on me. I giggled. His farts smelt like Cherries. Mmm." What a strange sentence...Strange writer and his strangeness. Weird Boy and New Student's cousin? New Student begins to foam at the mouth. Sweater reads book. "Sean came up to me and asked me if I read this awesome series named The Sweater. I stared at him and nodded. Everyone knew The Sweater, the o' holy series by some Ava Cadakraka lady. Ionno." Ava Cadakraka...What a rocking name...Ava Cadakraka...Oty! I wish I could make a story called The Sweater. I would be so cool...I would make it over the adventures of me and Sweater, and probably feature the time New Student went crazy, and when Teacher got heated. Oty. New Student scrmz. Strange...Weird Boy slaps him. Oty, Weird Boy.

-=End of Chapter 9=-
Back to top Go down
Trees
Staff
Staff
Trees

Male

The Sweater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sweater   The Sweater Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 4:23 pm

Chapter 9 rocks. XD Same thing aobut the computer. I love when the rat is pasteing fish tanks and Ava's like 'omg oty'! xD

Thanks for adding in mah storyness. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Ava Cadavra
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Ava Cadavra

Female

The Sweater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sweater   The Sweater Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 4:57 pm

Trees wrote:
Chapter 9 rocks. XD Same thing aobut the computer. I love when the rat is pasteing fish tanks and Ava's like 'omg oty'! xD

Thanks for adding in mah storyness. ^-^

x3 Oyw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Sweater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sweater   The Sweater Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sweater
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next