Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rudeness in the dream.

Go down 
+5
Sasuke
Unruly
Opal Moonflower
JQJenny
Mandi
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mandi

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-03-10

Rudeness in the dream. Empty
PostSubject: Rudeness in the dream.   Rudeness in the dream. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 12:23 pm

I just made a long post explaining some issues that happened in the dream this morning, and I come back to find that someone has deleted it. Therefore, I'll write it again..

This morning I was in Mystic Homes with a few of my friends, we were sitting at the desk just talking. I really enjoy the dream, I've worked in MH since July. I applied and was looking forward to working in Mystic Homes again. Then Motocross says, "We cannot accept your app unless you surrender your job at Mystical. Iced and I decided this yesterday." [This is stupid in my opinion, we're not in Kindergarten and we should not have to choose sides] I stated this opinion to Motocross and he said, "Motocross: I Will Talk To Iced About It Later Motocross: Do you understand?" In my opinion, this was rude. But we moved on and didn't worry with that any longer. My friends and I were just sitting behind the desk having a good time and talking, then all of a sudden Motocross decides to push me. He says I was "in his way" however, there was a walkway behind me, and enough space for him to move. He pushed me, then went back to a seat and sat down. This was the second time in 10 minutes that he had been rude to me. After everyone asked him not to push me because I was not in his way, he became even more rude toward me. I was sitting there and he decides that I'm not allowed behind the desk any longer. So he then continues to push me out from behind the desk. I had broken no rules, all I had done was sat and talked to my friends. Then after this, my application was declined for being "immature and rude" I was not rude until I was being treated without any respect. I was declined by Motocross, meaning he is a hypocrite. He was rude and immature from the start. I have worked at Mystic Homes since back in July. I have worked at Mystic Homes, Mystical Homes, and Club MH. Not once have I ever been a problem in any of those dreams. I would love to work at Mystic Homes because I like the dream and would like to continue working at Mystic Homes. However, I believe that something should be done with one of the owners of the dream. He is rude to people because he has power over people. He thinks that he can go around acting like God just because him and Iced are friend's IRL and I believe that if this continues, Mystic Homes will not go anywhere. Nobody wants to be around when the owner thinks he can control people while being rude and immature the entire time.

[After all of this occured, there was going to be a staff meeting held so that the arguing did not continue at the desk. I was pushed into the meeting room because I was involved in the problem. Motocross decided that it was a staff meeting and I was not to be there. He then jailpushed me and said I wasn't allowed there. Although, the entire situation involved me to begin with. I have no idea why he continues to be rude to me, but I ask that it stops. I have done nothing wrong, and I do not like being treated the way he treats me.]
Back to top Go down
JQJenny
Staff
Staff
JQJenny

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Rudeness in the dream.   Rudeness in the dream. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 12:54 pm

o-o
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/xjqjennyx
Opal Moonflower
Staff
Staff

Female
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Rudeness in the dream.   Rudeness in the dream. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 1:00 pm

After reading this, I have to say something.
Don't get me wrong but I have to agree with Mandi. She hadn't broken any rules therefore Moto could not push her "out of the way". He was being rude when he was acting like she hadn't really talked to Iced about it, so I don't think he was acting like a co-owner. He wasn't being respectful. Everyone as it says, had told him not to push her. Not just because they were Mandi's friends, but because there was no reason to. Even if he is friends with Iced IRl, It doesn't give him the right to do this. And also, if there was a meeting. It was Mandi's buisness because she was involved as it says. These issues need to be delt with. Oh, and rewriting the post would be boring if I say so :<. So I hope none of this ever happens again.
Back to top Go down
Unruly
Staff
Staff
Unruly

Female
Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Rudeness in the dream.   Rudeness in the dream. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 1:30 pm

Everything Mandi and Opal have said, is indeed, true. Sad, but true. Motocross, as it stands, feels he is the king of the heap he seems to think he sits so high on, and seems to LIKE bossing people around. This is not 1st grade, and we are NOT trying to decide who is being the mom, sister, brother, dog, or cat in the game House. He needs to learn to be a bit more mature then I've seen him act, because he IS the co-owner. His antics and ways of thinking are not that of a co-owner, and if I didn't know any better, I'd think he was about 8 years old. Although he is Iced's friend IRL, and co-owner of this dream, it does NOT give him the right to act all high and mighty, abuse share, and boss people around, as Opal has stated. It should be dealt with immediatly, and is not toleratable. It has also come to my understanding that he had deleted this post because he doesn't want Iced to see how he was really acting? Perhaps then he shouldn't have acted that way in the first place. Also, declining Mandi's application based on his personal opinion about her is very wrong, espicially when he agreed with the statement himself,"Personal opinions should not exist when behind the desk, and dealing with applications." That is very hypocritical. I do not feel Motocross is the right material to be a co-owner. He also claimed that everyone was being "rude" to him, and that I was not showing him the respect "he deserves"? I gave him the same respect I gave everyone else. And, he does not deserve such high respet as he thinks he does.

All I know, is he should be dealt with.

I will be saving this post incase he happens to delete it again.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Sasuke

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Rudeness in the dream.   Rudeness in the dream. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 8:16 pm

I have to agree with Mandi.
No long explanation. Everybody else pretty much got it.
And Moto's personality is arrogant, could easily be used as a defense.
Back to top Go down
Wolfpawz
Staff
Staff
Wolfpawz

Male
Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Rudeness in the dream.   Rudeness in the dream. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 3:48 pm

I took moto's side in the beginning, but yeah I agree. You didn't need to be pushed out of the desk or any of that.
Back to top Go down
Trees
Staff
Staff
Trees

Male
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Rudeness in the dream.   Rudeness in the dream. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 7:07 pm

Mhm. You tell it gurl! ;o
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/qwertylolq
Elixior
Stone Age Member
Stone Age Member
Elixior

Female
Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Rudeness in the dream.   Rudeness in the dream. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 4:41 pm

I agree with mandi!
Back to top Go down
Big Noob

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Rudeness in the dream.   Rudeness in the dream. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 8:28 am

YEAH MOTO IS AN !#@ A REALLY BIG FREAKING ONE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rudeness in the dream.   Rudeness in the dream. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rudeness in the dream.
Page 1 of 1