Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Am I the only one who finds it hard to write descs?

Go down 
+3
JQJenny
Unruly
Opal Moonflower
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Opal Moonflower
Staff
Staff

Female
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-02-16

Am I the only one who finds it hard to write descs? Empty
PostSubject: Am I the only one who finds it hard to write descs?   Am I the only one who finds it hard to write descs? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 8:36 am

Ok, well I write poems in descs because im rubbish at looking like descs. No not all these corney ones x3;. But im just bored so ill show you what happened when I was trying to come up with my desc...

Don't go there No no, that sounds like someones being... ew. Ok so i want something thats stoping people... Ok how about Dont walk in the water. What water? Agh, ok don't walk in front. Uh.. OF ME. Ok we have our first line. Geez, second line. Cause' im not that type of person. What type of person? D: Ok i don't wanna follow you. I wont follow you. I may not follow. OMG that works. Ok im just gonna use this first line. Don't walk behind. Do not walk behind me. I don't want you to follow me. Don't be a pervert. Grrr, ok second line. I may not lead. Phoo, I can't be bothered to take you. Walk there and forget it. Walk next to me, uh beside me? Just walk beside me. Grrr... And leave me alone. Be my friend god. Just be my friend. OK I HAVE A POEM. Uh... how am I gonna lay it out?

After about 10 minuetes I finally found out how to lay it out, the finished artical:

Do not walk in front of me;
I may not follow.
Do not walk behind me;
I may not lead.
Just walk beside me;
And be my friend.

By the by, I write poems for other people too. Just tell me if you want me to make you one... for free :>
Back to top Go down
Unruly
Staff
Staff
Unruly

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who finds it hard to write descs?   Am I the only one who finds it hard to write descs? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 9:48 am

n_n I like it!
Back to top Go down
JQJenny
Staff
Staff
JQJenny

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who finds it hard to write descs?   Am I the only one who finds it hard to write descs? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 11:40 am

Ditto. n_n <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/xjqjennyx
Opal Moonflower
Staff
Staff

Female

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who finds it hard to write descs?   Am I the only one who finds it hard to write descs? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 12:07 pm

I've acctually just remembered my old poem in my desc. The first one I did A long long time ago*... Wanna see how it went? Well, basicly the same as the last one but hey, should be fun to see...

If you are an idiot. Agh, here i go again. Messing up the first line. If it's night time. If im not there. If it's dark out. If im alone in the dark. Hmmm, I could separate them... So we have if I am alone. And all is dark. Go away cause' I don't like you. Everyone I ate. Eveyrone is eaten. Everyone has gone to sleep potty train themselves. go depart. Ah, ok. I ain't scared. Your not scary. Then I am not scared. Phew, quickest line so far. But hiding alone. But roosting. But ROASTING. Aww what?

I sat there for a while. Thinking of what to put. Suddenly, I heard a little girl crying outside my window. I looked out of it and I saw what seeemed to be a conquer match. The little girl had lost. Thats when it hit me. No not the conquer, the idea!

But conquering fear. Now THAT is classy. Ok now.... what next. Of you. Of the world. Of global warming. Of unfairness. Of this unfair planet place world that we live in. Finished article:

If I am alone,
And all is dark,
And everyone has gone to depart,
then I am not scared,
but conquering fear,
of this unfair world we live in.

*I had only just joined furc when I wrote this. So it's not my best :3
Back to top Go down
Jozua
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Jozua

Male
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who finds it hard to write descs?   Am I the only one who finds it hard to write descs? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 5:52 pm

Ohh... I liked the second one...
Thats gonna be my NEW desc! thankies! x3
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/seeingredsweb
Opal Moonflower
Staff
Staff

Female

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who finds it hard to write descs?   Am I the only one who finds it hard to write descs? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 2:49 am

lol, glad you liked it x3
Back to top Go down
Trees
Staff
Staff
Trees

Male
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who finds it hard to write descs?   Am I the only one who finds it hard to write descs? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 7:06 pm

S'cute!
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/qwertylolq
Sasuke
Sasuke

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who finds it hard to write descs?   Am I the only one who finds it hard to write descs? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 8:30 pm

I personally don't find it very hard. It's just the spacing that annoys me.
Back to top Go down
Flame God
Flame God

Male
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who finds it hard to write descs?   Am I the only one who finds it hard to write descs? Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 2:22 pm

Love the poem style descs Opal. I also took a while to make my descs ( I have three alts with god in their name.) The descriptions are all the same really. Some descs are short but sweet like Meep! I would have chosen Mep though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who finds it hard to write descs?   Am I the only one who finds it hard to write descs? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Am I the only one who finds it hard to write descs?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: