Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Evil Twin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jozua
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Jozua

Male
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-03-10

My Evil Twin Empty
PostSubject: My Evil Twin   My Evil Twin Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 4:23 pm

"I don't wanna go now." I said, sobish. Yes, I didn't want to go to flordia NOW, I was supposed to go two weeks from now. Let me introduce myself. My name is Jozua. I have brown hair that sticks up and blue eyes. I'm pretty skinny. But I do like healthy foods. "You better straiten up! Or we'll NEVER go!" My Mom said. I don't like it when she says that. Its pathetic. You know, I will be in Florida for two weeks. But the plane is up for only one day. So we had to go today. Stupid plane schedules. I hate them, There stupid. One day, all of the plane schedules will die.

I had to go on the plane now. I hate this trip. Once I get to florida I'm gonna die. But a few hours later I changed my Mind. I remembered I always wanted to go to Florida. So I got there, I went to the "baggadge" place. I found my Bag and I found my uncle. "Hi Jozua!" Said my Uncle. So Me and my Uncle went to his house. I found My cousin, Ava. "Yo, Ava." I said. "Omg!! JOZUA!" We both high-fived. "Jozua, I have a little present for you..." Said my Uncle. He got out of his pocket a pin. It had lots of jewels on it. "It costed twenty-nine bucks, Jozua! Here let me put it on for you.." Oh like where can he put it? This is my new shirt, blockhead. "Umm.. Thats okay I don- OW!!" My thinger started bleeding. "Oh I am so sorry! I did that by accident, Jozua!" Said my Uncle. "Jozua are you seriously ok?" Said Ava. "Yeah I'm fine." I said.
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/seeingredsweb

My Evil Twin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Role Play-
Jump to: