Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Highway to disaster, you decide :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Opal Moonflower
Staff
Staff

Female
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-02-16

Highway to disaster, you decide :D Empty
PostSubject: Highway to disaster, you decide :D   Highway to disaster, you decide :D Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 2:14 pm

Chapter one.

When I peeked around the door to the church, I saw all the people gazing at my sister. All loving her more than her scrawny sis, who is only in year 7. Me, Charlie. Why today? Why did she have to get married today?! "At least im the one who's in a spotlight." I whispered to myself. Im in a habbit of talking to myself, hmph. Nobody really wants to talk to me exept me. The lady next to me must of thought I was mental, she was looking at me although I was drunk. Before I could give her the evil eye. The wedding organ sprang to life, the doors opened ready to let in the bridesmaids. Um.. Bridesmaid. Im the only one. But to my horror, I was right in the way of the huge dominant doors opening to reveal the beautiful bridesmaid. The door whammed into my face and threw me to the ground. I screemed. The crowd silenced. The organ stopped. My sister... went awfully red. I quickly stood up again but everyone was looking at me like that lady did. I wanted to slap them all with a wet fish. But then, I realised they were looking at my nose. I touched it and I couldn't feel a bone. Nothing. I looked at my dress. Blood, everywhere. I didn't know what to do, my sister looked like she was gonna explode woth embaresment. Everyone was staring at me. Waiting...

What should Charile do? Post ideas, and ill pick out of your ideas what happens next!
Back to top Go down
Ava Cadavra
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Ava Cadavra

Female
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-03-10

Highway to disaster, you decide :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highway to disaster, you decide :D   Highway to disaster, you decide :D Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 2:28 pm

Get Ava Cadavra to run in there, and start doing her cheer; the one I did at Seeing Red (Or was it Furmaid's) party! Where I danced, and stripped, and everyone was thoring money, and the person who started the party was trying to touch me. o-o You should do that, 'cause then everyone will be staring at Ava, of course. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Highway to disaster, you decide :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Role Play-
Jump to: