Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attack of the scarhawks (Based on a movie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jozua
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Jozua

Male
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-03-10

Attack of the scarhawks (Based on a movie) Empty
PostSubject: Attack of the scarhawks (Based on a movie)   Attack of the scarhawks (Based on a movie) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 11:28 am

Chapter 1:
Scarhawk

One fine day, Jozua was at the pet store finding a pet for Opal's birthday party. Just seconds later he found a scarhawk that was gray with a white stripe on its back. "Wow, Opal will love this!" And the lucky part was that it only costes $1.34! After the scarhawk was bought. Jozua had to feed it because it was in the store for 4 years! It was pretty hungry. Opal's birthday was only tomorrow, Nothing can go wrong! But, I hope nothing really goes wrong. I mean like, That time Simseth and Serphant got attacked by kiwis. Oh come on. Who will think this scarhawk is evil?

Last edited by on Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/seeingredsweb
Jozua
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Jozua

Male
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the scarhawks (Based on a movie)   Attack of the scarhawks (Based on a movie) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 3:45 pm

Chapter 2:
Opal's Birthday Party

It was tomorrow, I was getting ready for the party. I put the scarhawk in a scarhawk cage and went to the party. Then, I saw Opal, Kills, Slate and Walshy! We had a blast at the party. First, We played some twister. And we watched some of the Furcadian Madness movie. We had to pause it because it was time to eat. I was drinking some coke and I was enjoying the party. And Opal got to open her presents. First was Walshy's, It was a PSP and it came with a game. Next was Kills, It was a X-BOX 360. And then Slate, It was a be-be gun. Finally was mine, Opal opened it and said, "Aww.. A scarhawk. Thanks guys for the presents!" Said Opal. We had a really great time.
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/seeingredsweb
Opal Moonflower
Staff
Staff

Female
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the scarhawks (Based on a movie)   Attack of the scarhawks (Based on a movie) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 2:28 pm

Attack of the scarhawks (Based on a movie) Dancer092323
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the scarhawks (Based on a movie)   Attack of the scarhawks (Based on a movie) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack of the scarhawks (Based on a movie)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Role Play-
Jump to: