Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fabled Stone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trees
Staff
Staff
Trees

Male
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-03-13

Fabled Stone Empty
PostSubject: Fabled Stone   Fabled Stone Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 8:57 pm

500 years ago...

William: What hath she done now?! Why ist thee lying in bed like so? Doth thou not return to me at night's fall?! Curse! Curse be lean upon thee, shall thee never taunt I! My wretched terror bestow upon thee! Shan't ever regret what that the bode well! Thine own kinsmen would rather DIE than to go to this treachery! Shall not thee EVER remorse thou kinsmen, forever to mourn upon thine own broken lust!

Winnefried: .. never again shall it be, you and I, sir, for what be you, but a mockery to my desire! Lifting up into thou castle?! Thee you, THEE YOU! Thou own face content with nothing to give, but a pardon to none! Ever befall upon thy own... for regrets come upon my reddens of such literature so famous as where to be found within thou own mind....!

~~~

Sean:
So I heard yesterday about this retarded play that was going to be at my school. Some nerd name Trevasse. No clue who he is, that's just what his name comes out to be. I'm done with plays, what's the point? I suck at them anyways. I fairly get them right no how! "Shan't ever regret what that the bode well! Thine own kinsmen would rather DIE than to go to this treachery!" See, I fail! I suck I suck I suck I suck at plays. I don't see why I have to be William anyways.

Kate:
".. never again shall it be, you and I, sir, for what be you, but a mockery to my desire!" I said. I laugh. I'm too good at this. I love plays, and I'm so good at them too. What more could I have asked for? A loving family, my mom, my grades, my LIFE. I rock. I rock I rock I rock I rock! This play is awesome. Some cute guy named Sean got the part to William for our school play. I hope there's some sort of kissing scene~ 愛!<3
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/qwertylolq
Trees
Staff
Staff
Trees

Male

Fabled Stone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabled Stone   Fabled Stone Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 7:10 am

Kate:
Ew. Don't touch me you loser. What's your problem? Nasty. Why do they do that? It's so annoying. I swear. There's these stupid little immature freaks in my school who JUST have to fart all over me for some reason. I'm the most popular girl in this school, and yet all the sexy guys fart at me. FART-- Augh! That Joshk ids does it more than anyone!... I feel dizzy, I'm gonna go to the nurse..

Sean: "Have you not done enough already? Did you have to cast me in the play and rape my dog last year?!" Stupid Trevasse.. I swear. That man must be retarded.

Trevasse:
My play is a work of genious and secretive mystery. And you know hwo it goes, she asked for it.

Sean:
Sick! Ew! Anyways. "This play ist thou dumbest of stupidity!" Slap. Ow. That really hurt. Oh well. I'll come back later. I'm going to go find Kate to practise the first scene... I found Kate, and she's in the office waiting with an ice pack on her head. Why is she so down? I smell noxious odors rising from the air she's sitting in... it smells like boys, and corn.
Back to top Go down
Trees
Staff
Staff
Trees

Male

Fabled Stone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabled Stone   Fabled Stone Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 1:13 am

Kate:
"What more can I stay to this broken heart, but may thou own tears fall still and silent? Hath not you done enough to my poor heart, hath not been given much sorrow to thee? Disgust! Go thee away! Away far! Begone from mine own eyes," I said to Sean, in the theature. He was starign at me, and I could tell he wanted to fart on me so badly. Guys. I wonder what he'd do to me in bed?

Sean:
"No my sweet Winnefried! Be not so comtempt with horror! Thou fear is only but a trickery to our love! I love you so, my rose, be not a thorn. Doest not jab my fingers with your protective thorns, do love me my sweet!"

Kate:
"I said away with thee! Gaurds! O' ye that which keep mine life safe and lack of harm! I call thee to sever these ties, and break thou William of my sight! Go thee, fair William, if thou loveth me so!"

Sean:
"As your will desires, my love. Take this, but a chance of luck, that in later years may we kiss within the nightengale once again."

Trevasse yawned. "Iez okay! We continyew t'morrow!"

Kate:
I stare into the eyes of Trevasse and see in there a fatigue of lust. Ew. Sean walked by me, and farted on me. I giggled. His farts smelt like Cherries. Mmm. Sean came up to me and asked me if I read this awesome series named The Sweater. I stared at him and nodded. Everyone knew The Sweater, the o' holy series by some Ava Cadakraka lady. Ionno. Anyways, after school he and me are going to go to the icecream parlor.
Back to top Go down
Ava Cadavra
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Ava Cadavra

Female
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-03-10

Fabled Stone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabled Stone   Fabled Stone Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 2:51 pm

Quote :
Sean came up to me and asked me if I read this awesome series named The Sweater. I stared at him and nodded. Everyone knew The Sweater, the o' holy series by some Ava Cadakraka lady. Ionno. Anyways, after school he and me are going to go to the icecream parlor.

Lmao! xD Oty. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fabled Stone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabled Stone   Fabled Stone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fabled Stone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Role Play-
Jump to: