Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Staff of the Month! -Read the rules-

Go down 
+5
Jozua
JQJenny
Mindi Jane
Recishu
Trees
9 posters

Staff of the month?
Arcilla.
Staff of the Month! -Read the rules- Vote_lcap0%Staff of the Month! -Read the rules- Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ava Cadavra.
Staff of the Month! -Read the rules- Vote_lcap13%Staff of the Month! -Read the rules- Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Distress.
Staff of the Month! -Read the rules- Vote_lcap0%Staff of the Month! -Read the rules- Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Furmaid.
Staff of the Month! -Read the rules- Vote_lcap7%Staff of the Month! -Read the rules- Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Iced.
Staff of the Month! -Read the rules- Vote_lcap13%Staff of the Month! -Read the rules- Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
JQJenny.
 0% [ 0 ]
Just A Furre.
 0% [ 0 ]
Lilandraa.
 0% [ 0 ]
Mindi Jane.
 0% [ 0 ]
Motocross.
 0% [ 0 ]
Opal Moonflower.
Staff of the Month! -Read the rules- Vote_lcap7%Staff of the Month! -Read the rules- Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Seeing Red.
 0% [ 0 ]
Slate Air.
 7% [ 1 ]
Stevie.
 0% [ 0 ]
Swiftspirit.
 0% [ 0 ]
Trees.
 7% [ 1 ]
Unruly.
 0% [ 0 ]
Walshy.
 7% [ 1 ]
Way.
 7% [ 1 ]
Wolfpawz.
Staff of the Month! -Read the rules- Vote_lcap32%Staff of the Month! -Read the rules- Vote_rcap
 32% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Trees
Staff
Staff
Trees

Male
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-03-13

Staff of the Month! -Read the rules- Empty
PostSubject: Staff of the Month! -Read the rules-   Staff of the Month! -Read the rules- Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 2:00 pm

Who will be the staff of the month for the week of: March? Here is where you can vote and then post why it is that you voted the specific person.

Rules:
DO NOT CHEAT!
DO NOT LET OTHER'S VOTES OR WORDS INFLUENCE YOU!
DO NOT VOTE BECAUSE OF FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN A STAFF!
DO NOT VOTE AND THEN NOT POST WHY YOU VOTED SAID STAFF!
DO NOT VOTE ANONYMOUSLY!
DO NOT VOTE YOURSELF!

Please don't post and say something how this and that person is a good friend of yours and is good to you, blah blah. Please vote and tell us HOW they would be staff of the month BY how they do, act, and say things in MH. Remember, this is not a frienship of the month casting, but a Staff of the Month casting!
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/qwertylolq
Recishu
Staff
Staff
Recishu

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Staff of the Month! -Read the rules-   Staff of the Month! -Read the rules- Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 2:02 pm

Wolfpawz..

He's been helping out with the QDS system and repairing it when its been buggy.
Back to top Go down
Trees
Staff
Staff
Trees

Male

PostSubject: Re: Staff of the Month! -Read the rules-   Staff of the Month! -Read the rules- Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 2:21 pm

Well, I pick Iced because she's built MH, and she's been working on this for months now, and I, Motocross, Slate Air, Wolfpawz, and many others have contributed a lot to the new MH, and I personally think Iced deserves the first SOTM. She's on every day, mostly, and is very active when she is on. She helps out furres, projects a nice friendly complex, and is all around a joy to be near. :3
Back to top Go down
Mindi Jane
Staff
Staff
Mindi Jane

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-03-08

PostSubject: I vote for   Staff of the Month! -Read the rules- Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 7:26 pm

I voted for Furmaid because, not just we are really good friends but because, when there is a problem in MH he trys to help out with it and solve the problem, he is always active and when there are house checks, he dosn't just sit at the desk, he comes and helps out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stephsplace
JQJenny
Staff
Staff
JQJenny

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Staff of the Month! -Read the rules-   Staff of the Month! -Read the rules- Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 11:01 pm

Slate.
Slate's been a good friend, good staff worker in BaHs, and professionally mature. I would probably trust Slate on staff in most often all times.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/xjqjennyx
Jozua
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Jozua

Male
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Staff of the Month! -Read the rules-   Staff of the Month! -Read the rules- Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 3:32 pm

I voted Ava
Shes plain weird
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/seeingredsweb
Ava Cadavra
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Ava Cadavra

Female
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Staff of the Month! -Read the rules-   Staff of the Month! -Read the rules- Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 3:06 pm

Jozua wrote:
I voted Ava
Shes plain weird

O: Are not! xD
Back to top Go down
Walshy
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Walshy

Female
Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Staff of the Month! -Read the rules-   Staff of the Month! -Read the rules- Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 8:20 pm

WAY... BEcause she works hard and because
SHes my hero! <3
Back to top Go down
Elixior
Stone Age Member
Stone Age Member
Elixior

Female
Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Staff of the Month! -Read the rules-   Staff of the Month! -Read the rules- Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 1:14 pm

Opal cuz shes kind and respectful and always helping around <3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hood
Staff
Staff
Hood

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Staff of the Month! -Read the rules-   Staff of the Month! -Read the rules- Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 6:30 pm

i feel left out Sad im not on there
-cries-
no more raves 4 u
i h8 u
#SL
Back to top Go down
Trees
Staff
Staff
Trees

Male

PostSubject: Re: Staff of the Month! -Read the rules-   Staff of the Month! -Read the rules- Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 7:33 pm

I didn't even know who Hood was and I've never seen Hood at all in my life at the time, and I didn't think Hood was active so I didn't add you. Dx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff of the Month! -Read the rules-   Staff of the Month! -Read the rules- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff of the Month! -Read the rules-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Polls-
Jump to: