Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wolf's Rain RP?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasuke
Sasuke

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-03-10

Wolf's Rain RP? Empty
PostSubject: Wolf's Rain RP?   Wolf's Rain RP? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 8:53 pm

I dunno. I decided to create a board that's actually roleplay, and I like the show wolf's rain?

Taken Characters
Toboe - Sasuke
Kiba - Wolfpawz

And my opening post shall go here. I guess start near the beginning of the show, the part where they all get together.

Frozen paws padded against the earth that had been whited by the death who's only wish was the bring down the wolves. Darker brown pelt kept the body of the feral warm; small bracelet clinged with every step the wolf took. The young wolf was known by Toboe, the only one in the small pack with little respect due to being raised by humans, but was that really a curse? His spirits were high; this could not be said for his companions. He was very much the figure of innocence.

Last edited by on Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolfpawz
Staff
Staff
Wolfpawz

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-03-08

Wolf's Rain RP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain RP?   Wolf's Rain RP? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 8:46 am

Sasuke wrote:
I dunno. I decided to create a board that's actually roleplay, and I like the show wolf's rain?

Taken Characters
Toboe - Sasuke

And my opening post shall go here. I guess start near the beginning of the show, the part where they all get together.

Frozen paws padded against the earth that had been whited by the death who's only wish was the bring down the wolves. Darker brown pelt kept the body of the feral warm; small bracelet clinged with every step the wolf took. The young wolf was known by Toboe, the only one in the small pack with little respect due to being raised by humans, but was that really a curse? His spirits were high; this could not be said for his companions. He was very much the figure of innocence.
I also love Wolf's Rain. Can I be kiba?
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Sasuke

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-03-10

Wolf's Rain RP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain RP?   Wolf's Rain RP? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 11:48 am

Wolfpawz wrote:
Sasuke wrote:

Taken Characters
Toboe - Sasuke

I also love Wolf's Rain. Can I be kiba?
Sure, I'll put you up n_n Just post when you're ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wolf's Rain RP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain RP?   Wolf's Rain RP? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolf's Rain RP?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Role Play-
Jump to: