Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Sweater

Go down 
+5
Trees
Stevie
Distress
Recishu
Ava Cadavra
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ava Cadavra
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Ava Cadavra

Female
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-03-10

The Sweater - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sweater   The Sweater - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 3:04 pm

WARNING: If you do not believe in God, do NOT read this. Oty. :GNINRAW

-=Chapter 10: Man=-

New teacher, says Principal, no Submarine Teacher. Oty, Principal! Man walks in. Hello, Man! What it do, Man? Man thanks Principal. Strange...Man writes on board. Mr. B. Who's that? What a strange name...That's not a name, that's a letter! Strange...Man writes math on board. Sweater is bored. Ava is bored. Man calls attendance. Ava Cadavra? says Man. Who's that? What a rocking name...Ava Cadavra. Oty. Man can't find Ava Cadavra. Where is she? There she is, says Weird Boy. Points at someone around me. Where? I can't see her! Strange...Stop, non-rocker! Go away! Man reads Bible. And God created Man, he says. Orly? Man knows God? Strange...Take me to him! Man was evil, reads Man. Evil Man? Orly? I have fear! God drowned all Mans except Noah and his family, reads Man. Who is Moses? Man is drowned? Oh nu! CPR! I throw Sweater at Man. Sweater performs CPR. New Student scrmz. Man scrmz. All scrm. Stop, non-rocking-going-to-hell-non-rockers! Man lives! You go, Sweater. You rock! Oty. Man quits. Strange...Quit what? Game? I like games! Good-bye, Man. Say hi to God for me. oty.

End of Chapter 10=-

Last edited by on Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Recishu
Staff
Staff
Recishu

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-02-28

PostSubject: Re: The Sweater   The Sweater - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 5:31 pm

Im not religious and I don't believe in god...

and I still know it was Noah not Moses during the flood Razz
Back to top Go down
Ava Cadavra
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Ava Cadavra

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Sweater   The Sweater - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 2:44 pm

-=Chapter 11: Furcadian Weirdos

Starring: Trees, Slate Air, and Furmaid

I go to Furcadia. Hello, Furcadia. What it do? I go to MH. Hi MH! Iced takes me to desk. Tells me to stay there 'til Tour Guide comes. Who's that? What a rocking name...Tour Guide Ava. Oty. Strange Deformed-Rat-Butterfly comes. What a strange monster....Trees, says Deformed-Rat-Butterfly. Trees? Who's that? What a rocking name....Ava. Oty. Tour Guide, says Deformed-Rat-Butterfly. Oyes. I wait for Tour Guide. Me Tour Guide, says Deformed-Rat-Butterfly. Me Tour Guide? Who's that? Ava Tour Guide. Oty. Trees = Tour Guide, says Large Bird. ty Slate Air, says Deformed-Rat-Butterfly. Slate Air? Who's that? What a rocking name...Slate Ava. Oty. They magically push me. Stop! Go away, non-rocking-deformed-creatures! Strange person comes out of nowhere. House 2, please, says strange person. House 2? Who's that? What a rocking name....Ava 2. Oty. Strange Winged Rabbit appears. Tour! says Strange Winged Rabbit. Who's that? What a rocking name...Ava. oty. She won't move, Furmaid, says Deformed-Rat-Butterfly. Who won't move? Iced comes. Hello, Iced! What it do? Iced stares at me. Tour? she says. Onoty, Iced. I log off. Oty.

End of Chapter 11
Back to top Go down
Jozua
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Jozua

Male
Number of posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: The Sweater   The Sweater - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 9:34 am

:3 Razz
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/seeingredsweb
Ava Cadavra
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Ava Cadavra

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Sweater   The Sweater - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 2:47 pm

Chapter 12: Lunchtime!

It's lunchtime. Submarine Teacher assigns seats. I sit by New Student. What a strange New Student...I bite my pizza. OUCH! HOTNESS!! I throw pizza away. Sweater falls down. Are you okay, Sweater? Strange Man* comes. Picks up sweater and puts in trash can. I reach back for Sweater. I feel something. I pull out. It's pizza. OUCH! HOTNESS!! Strange Man takes trash can away. Come back! Come back here you non-rocking-strange-Sweater-stealing-man! I pick up New Student. He screams! That does NOT rock! I throw New Student at Strange Man. I miss. New Student lands on table. Lands on Weird Boy and his soup. How good! New Student screams more. Strange Man is still stealing Sweater in an unrocking way! Hang on Sweater! I pick up broom and swing it! People scream and duck. I miss. I hit Weird Boy's soup. It lands on New Student's head. How good! I throw broom down. I pick up food and throw it at Strange Man. I miss. I hit Weird Boy with corn, and New Student with soup. How good! I am out of ideas! So much noise, and Strange Man won't turn around! Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeater! And I.......Will always love you......! Strange Man..., I whisper to myself. Yes? says Strange Man, turning around. He notices me! Oty, Strange Man! Sweater! I says. Oh, says Strange Man, giving back Sweater. Oty, Strange Man! I says, going back to my pizza. I bite it. OUCH! HOTNESS!!!! Oty.

End of Chapter 12

* - Strange Man is the Janitor.

Last edited by on Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trees
Staff
Staff
Trees

Male
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-03-13

PostSubject: Re: The Sweater   The Sweater - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 5:39 pm

LMFAO! Poor sweater! xD
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/qwertylolq
Ava Cadavra
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Ava Cadavra

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Sweater   The Sweater - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 3:02 pm

-=Chapter 13: Fire!

I'm in school. Non-rocking school, go to Hell! We learn Multipipliplicationness tables. Strange....New Student has fear of Sweater. You go, Sweater! You rock! Go to Heaven, rocker! Weird Boy is eating glue. Strange....Go away, Weird Boy! We learn more Multipipliplicationness tables, when strange noise comes. New Student screams. Stop! Weird Boy squirts glue everywhere. Stop that! Fire alarm! says Submarine Teacher. Fire Alarm? Who's that? WHat a rocking name...Fire Ava. Oty. Students line up. I get in between Weird Boy and New Student. How unrocking...I leave and walk down the hall. Smoke everywhere. How strange...I go to cafeteria. Inside the kitchen, it glows red, and more smoke comes out. A party? How good! Oty. Strange Man runs out, and he is wearing strange clothes. Strange clothes have red spiky stuff that moves and makes smoke*. How pretty! I want Sweater like that...I throw Sweater at Strange Man. Strange red stuff dissapears. Strange Man thanks Ava. Strange...He picks up Sweater. Robber! I pick up a piece of paper with red stuff on it and throw it at Strange Man. Strange Man screams and drops Sweater. Oty! I run. More smoke. I run outside with my class. Hi class! What it do? Minutes later, we go inside. Strange Man is looking for a girl with a purple sweater.....Who could that be? Oty.

End of Chapter 13

*: Fire.
Back to top Go down
Recishu
Staff
Staff
Recishu

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-02-28

PostSubject: Re: The Sweater   The Sweater - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 6:43 pm

Ava Cadavra wrote:
I throw pizza away.
Ava Cadavra wrote:
I says, going back to my pizza. I bite it. OUCH! HOTNESS!!!! Oty.

Thought you threw it away
Back to top Go down
Ava Cadavra
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Ava Cadavra

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Sweater   The Sweater - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 2:25 pm

Recishu wrote:
Ava Cadavra wrote:
I throw pizza away.
Ava Cadavra wrote:

Oyes. I left out the part where I try to get Sweater out before Strange Man goes away, but accidently take out my pizza instead. >.>
Back to top Go down
Ava Cadavra
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Ava Cadavra

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Sweater   The Sweater - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 2:31 pm

Recishu wrote:
Ava Cadavra wrote:
I throw pizza away.
Ava Cadavra wrote:

Fixed it. And by the way, WHY DO YOU ALWAYS GOTTA BE HATIN' ON MY RETARDEDNESS!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Silon
Staff
Staff
Silon

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-04-10

PostSubject: Re: The Sweater   The Sweater - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 8:48 pm

You are my effing hero. <3

I want to be in an episode. ;;

I could be like.. Silon the Geek. D:
And.. pi. ;;
I could be all rocking. =D
Back to top Go down
Ava Cadavra
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Ava Cadavra

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Sweater   The Sweater - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 2:25 pm

I'm about to write abunch of chapters................as soon as I check out the apps. >.>
Back to top Go down
Elixior
Stone Age Member
Stone Age Member
Elixior

Female
Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The Sweater   The Sweater - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 2:35 pm

LOL, Ava go to heaven, you rock<3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Flame God
Flame God

Male
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: The Sweater   The Sweater - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 10:59 am

Story rocks go sweater! Kind of reminds me of Hey who took my pie?
Back to top Go down
Elixior
Stone Age Member
Stone Age Member
Elixior

Female
Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The Sweater   The Sweater - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 4:50 pm

SWEATER YOU ROCK!!!!
ava u rock more!! Go to heaven!! Rocker!! xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sweater   The Sweater - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sweater
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2